Care Ring Low-Cost Clinic
Primary care for people with modest resources
The Care Ring Low-Cost Clinic, located inside the Children & Family Services Center in uptown Charlotte, provides high-quality preventive health care to 2,600 uninsured neighbors each year. Dedicated, caring staff provide treatment of chronic illnesses and offer wellness checks, health screenings, employment exams, vaccinations, lab work and health education.
Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM
Closed from 12PM - 1PM
Office visits are made by appointment, with some walk-ins accepted.
Bilingual staff and forms are available.
For more information or to schedule an appointment,
Hours & Appointments:
After making your first appointment, please download and complete the following new patient forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- The Clinic accepts the following payment forms: cash, debit, or credit cards only.
- Payment is due in full at the time of service. The clinic does not accept any insurance plans.
- A processing fee of $10 will be added to all visits that are only for immunizations and $25 will be added to all appointments that are only for lab work.
- If you are unable to afford the clinic fees, you might qualify for our Physicians Reach Out program.
Dr. Kaaren Sailer has been the Clinic's Medical Director for over a decade and enjoys working with our patients.
The Clinic offers many preventive health and
low-cost services including:
· Adult Immunizations
· Lab Tests
· Chronic Disease Management
· Tuberculosis PPD/TB Tests
· Well-Woman Physical with Gynecological Exam
· Depo-Provera Injection (with a provider visit)
Jenny Lutz, NP always serves her patients with a smile.
Our Clinic Staff can help you set up an appointment.
Kate Lowe, NP reviews a patient's chart.
A young patient points to her country of origin on our World Map. Interpreters are provided for patients who may need help communicating with our staff.
Marcela draws blood for some critical lab tests.
We love our patients!